No new entries will be received until COVID-19 safety and regulation matters have been resolved
Race Bib Collection:
Friday 18 September 8am-4:30pm – Joggers World, Upstairs 123 Pirie St, Adelaide
Saturday 19 September 9am-4pm – Joggers World, Upstairs 123 Pirie St, Adelaide
Sunday 20 September – No Race Bibs will be available for collection on race day. Please contact
email@example.com if you have any queries.
Race Bib Collection is Self Serve in 2020.
All you have to do is:
- Meet the SARRC team upstairs Joggers World where you will find boards with lists on them
- Find the 5k Boards
- Find your name on the list.
- Note the bib number allocated to your name.
- Head to the Race Bib Baskets and locate your Race Bib
Course Cut Off:
Course Closes at 1.00pm.
DS1: 1.00km – Water
DS2: 3.90km – Water
Save time. Save money.
Pre-book your parking today.
How does Book a Bay work?
Book a Bay is an online system that enables you to book and pay for your parking in advance. Book a Bay gives you access to exclusive discounts that are only available online and it also allows you to use your credit card or Wilson One card, nominated during the booking process, as your entry and exit ticket to the car park so you don’t have to queue at pay machines.
Book a Bay in 3 easy steps:
- Select either Adelaide Oval East Carpark or North Carpark and time (in 24 hour format).
- Select your product.
- Pay and choose the credit card or Wilson One card you would like to use for entry to the car park.
Adelaide Marathon Festival Entrants receive a special price! Book now!
Dates to Remember:Until = entry stops at 0000 hr on that date